There are a number of ways you can become involved in our
- Become a partner or stakeholder in our work, this might be
through contacting us to ask us to join you in working on a project
or talking through ideas for a project that could support your
- Get connected to others through our work, it could be as simple
as joining one of our e- groups (play rangers,
network) to participate in discussions or if you are based in
the South West, consider joining the South West Play
- Sign up to receive our regular Playwork Partnerships
E-Newsletter, offering discounted training and updates on sector
news and issues.
- Become one of our trainers and keep up to date with training
developments in the sector.
- Become one of our Training Providers and deliver our endorsed
- Sponsor an event or workshops to improve play opportunities for
children and young people in your local area or nationally.
- Commission some research or bespoke training/ learning
- Take part - come along to our publicised events and take away
useful and new information.
- Keep us informed as to how we can best help you with your