There are a number of ways you can become involved in our
- Become a partner or stakeholder in our work, this might be
through contacting us to ask us to join you in working on a project
or talking through ideas for a project that could support your
- Get connected to others through our work, it could be as simple
as joining one of our e-groups (trainer
network) to participate in discussions.
- Sign up to receive our regular Playwork Partnerships
E-bulletin, offering discounted training and updates on sector news
- Become one of our trainers and keep up to date with training
developments in the sector (see below).
- Sponsor an event or workshops to improve play opportunities for
children and young people in your local area or nationally.
- Commission some research or bespoke training/ learning
- Take part - come along to our publicised events and take away
useful and new information.
- Keep us informed as to how we can best help you with your
Playwork Partnerships Associate Trainer
Playwork Partnerships Associate Trainer (PPAT) Scheme enables
individual trainers to operate under our Code of Practice. This is
an annual membership scheme and PPATs with a valid membership can
deliver as many Playwork Partnerships endorsed courses as they
wish. Membership benefits at a glance are:
PPAT Annual Membership will include:
- Licence to deliver Playwork Partnerships Endorsed Training
- Support from Playwork Partnerships on delivering their endorsed
- Being in a pool of trainers with the opportunity to be
contracted by Playwork Partnerships to deliver our courses
- Discounted price on our other Train the Trainer/Tutor courses
- Access to online resources and discussions through our secure
To become a PPAT you are required to meet our criteria for a
quality trainer (by completing our application form), sign our PPAT
Membership Agreement, submit your current CV and receive a QA visit
from us, but you would then have the opportunity to deliver
our courses and be contracted to deliver our endorsed training
courses under our licence and code of practice.
Find out more information about our PPAT Scheme by
clicking on the links below:
For more information email email@example.com